03/31/21: We know many of you have been longing to breathe our fresh country air again, and we’re excited to welcome you!
Of course, travel has changed because of COVID-19. We have implemented increased disinfecting and cleaning measures, and know that social distancing is easy on our 62 acres – take a walk in the woods, relax on our front porch swing, or roast marshmallows at our fire pit. You can also stay small – we have only 3 guest rooms (all with private bathrooms) and there’s no other staff you’ll come in contact with. You’re staying in our home, which means the smallest of details are of the utmost importance to us. When you are ready to escape the city or cure your cabin fever, come stay INN Tiffany’s Bed and Breakfast. Let the peacefulness surround you while you unplug and relax in the quiet and serenity of our country setting. We’re within driving distance of most neighboring states. Call us at 501-865-6060 or book online for the best rates and access to any specials or packages, along with our relaxed cancellation policy.
What you can expect during your stay:
We have always taken the utmost care in cleanliness and will continue to do so. We are working hard to safeguard the health of our guests and ourselves. While the risk of COVID-19 persists, we will be:
- Providing hand sanitizer in our public areas
- Disinfecting all commonly used public surfaces frequently
- Providing individually wrapped portions of our afternoon baked treats
- Suspending the normal daily room refresh to minimize cross-contamination. Instead we will replenish towels and remove trash on request
- We’ve removed “non-washable” room items such as decorative pillows and throws
- We will be serving breakfast at individual tables separated by 6’ or greater
- We must ask you to wear a mask when in public spaces, including our breakfast area and at check in, per CDC guidelines.
As we strive to get back to business as usual, we encourage everyone to make every effort to keep yourselves healthy. Directives from government and health officials continue to change daily, as do our policies and best practices. Arkansas restaurants have been allowed to reopen at full capacity, but some continue to limit service at the moment. While the threat of COVID-19 persists, Tiffany’s will also be taking special precautions to help protect the health and safety of our guests, ourselves and our community.
“No matter the effects of COVID-19, it cannot change human nature. It cannot unwire the passion people have to serve others and the comfort people take from being served.” –Charlottesville29. Some of you can’t wait to travel again. Others are more hesitant. Whenever you are ready, we look forward to having the privilege to serve you!