Getting outdoors and enjoying an activity with family or friends has dramatically increased the number of new anglers in the U.S. Many of us are looking for a stress-free activity to help us relax and unwind. With 4 lakes in our immediate area, Tiffany’s Bed and Breakfast is the perfect spot to enjoy a fishing vacation near Hot Springs, AR.
- The $100,000 Hot Springs Fishing Challenge is back! From now until July 31, 2023, catch a tagged fish on Lake Hamilton or Lake Catherine, and collect from $500 to $20,000!! 66 fish have been released into these 2 lakes, including the infamous “Big Al” who is worth $20,000. You can find all the details here.
- Arkansas Free Fishing Weekend is June 10-11, 2023. No angler will need a fishing license or trout permit to fish anywhere in Arkansas. Non-resident fishing licenses can be purchased online to fish any other time of year.
- Bassmaster Magazine selected DeGray Lake as one of the country’s Top 100 Bass Lakes. It is also well-known for catfish, crappie, and hybrid stripers.
- Lake Ouachita ranks nationally as one of the top 10 spots for largemouth bass fishing. Bream, catfish, crappie and cool water walleye can also be found.
- Fly fishers can cast for rainbow trout from the shoals near the base of Carpenter Dam between Lakes Hamilton and Catherine.
With so many options, you can see why fishing is a popular activity for our guests. We’ve got room to park your boat on our property, or slips can be rented at DeGray Lake State Park. If you want to hit the lakes early, we can also provide you with breakfast to go, so you don’t miss a single bite.
There are also options available for the casual fisher person. No boat? No problem! Kayak and paddle boats are available for rent at any of the state parks. Just bring your rod and reel, and get ready for a quiet, relaxing afternoon on any of our local lakes. If you’d like a little more help, there are numerous fishing guides in our area, and we’re happy to assist you in contacting one.
Browse our list of packages and reserve your accommodations today to experience a fishing getaway that you’ll remember for years to come. If you’re planning on joining the 2023 Hot Springs Fishing Challenge, you might want to hurry. 3 fish worth $2000 were caught just in the first week, so pack gear & come stay with us!