Discover Bismarck, AR and the Hot Springs Area
Tiffany’s Bed and Breakfast is located amid the scenic beauty of the Ouachita Mountains region of Arkansas. During your stay you’ll have an opportunity to experience many of the exciting things to do in the area. Hot Springs has a wealth of attractions, entertaining activities, and outdoor adventures for all ages and interests.
- DeGray Lake is just minutes from the bed & breakfast and offers trophy-winning fishing, boating, hiking, golf, disc golf, beaches, and horseback riding. Guided lake tours include summer sunset tours, moonlight cruises, and eagle watching tours in the winter.
- Hot Springs National Park is America’s first National Park. Here visitors can enjoy Historic Bathhouse Row, 26 miles of hiking trails, Hot Springs Fine Arts District, scenic drives, and a view of the entire area at the Hot Springs Mountain Tower.
- Located 45 minutes from Tiffany’s Bed and Breakfast, the Crater of Diamonds State Park offers rock hounds an opportunity to mine for diamonds at the only diamond mine in North America. Numerous crystal mines are also located in the vicinity.
- Garvan Woodland Gardens presents nature lovers a botanical masterpiece on the shores of Lake Hamilton. From Thanksgiving to New Year’s Eve, the Gardens feature more than 4 million lights in a winter wonderland.
- Every January through May, live thoroughbred horse racing is held at Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort. Simulcast racing and gaming can be enjoyed year round.
- Magic Springs & Crystal Falls is an amusement and water park that combines thrilling rides during the summer with free live concerts on the weekends. Mid America Science Museum is an interactive science center that lets you learn to play! Miniature golf courses, an alligator farm, a gangster museum, and a sightseeing cruise on Lake Hamilton are just a few of the attractions you’ll find in Hot Springs.
Hot Springs offers an eclectic mix of shopping including antique shops, Hot Springs Mall, souvenir gift shops, boutiques, and fine art galleries.
Hot Springs nightlife includes live music, nightclubs, dinner theater, magic shows, river boat dining & dancing, international cuisine, and romantic carriage rides.
An up-to-date listing for the current year’s events can be found at the Bismarck and Hot Springs pages at the Arkansas State website. Annual events include a gallery walk on the first Friday of every month in downtown Hot Springs, thoroughbred horse racing at Oaklawn Park, theater performances at the Hot Springs Pocket Community Theater, and:
- Thoroughbred horse racing continues (through May), Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort
- Arkansas Shorts Short Film Festival, Hot Springs
- Eagles Et Cetera, DeGray Lake State Park
- Chocolate Festival, Hot Springs
- Dugan Invitational, Majestic Park
- Daffodil Days at Garvan Woodland Gardens
- Tulip Extravaganza at Garvan Woodland Gardens
- Valley of the Vapors Independent Music Festival, Hot Springs
- World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Bridge Street in Hot Springs
- Cherry Blossom Festival, Hot Springs
- Arkansas Derby, Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort
- Arts and The Park, Downtown Hot Springs
- The Ouachita Highland Games and Mountain Market, Cedar Glades Park
- Memorial Day Fireworks, Lake Hamilton
- Northwoods Full Moon Ride, Northwoods Trails
- World Championship Running of the Tubs, downtown Hot Springs
- Bridge Street LIVE Thursday night concerts, downtown Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Music Festival, Hot Springs – 2023 Cancelled
- Kayak Lake Tour, DeGray Lake State Park
- Moonlight Cruises, DeGray Lake State Park
- July 4th Island Festival, DeGray Lake State Park
- Spa City Classic Pickleball Tournament, Downtown Hot Springs
- Bird Island Tours, Lake Ouachita State Park
- Moonlight Cruises, DeGray Lake
- Hot Springs Baseball Weekend, Hot Springs
- The Big Steam Music Festival, Hot Springs
- Labor Day Fireworks, Lake Hamilton
- Hot Water Hills Music and Arts Festival, Hot Springs
- Spa-Con Comic and Pop Culture Convention, Hot Springs Convention Center
- Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival, Arlington Hotel
- World Championship Quartz Crystal Dig, Mount Ida
- Arkansas High Country Race, Hot Springs
- Holiday Lights (through December), Garvan Woodland Gardens
- Gudrun – Northwoods MTB Festival, Northwoods Trails
- Spa Running Festival, Hot Springs
- Live thoroughbred horse racing begins – Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort
- Hot Springs Christmas Parade, downtown Hot Springs