How are you celebrating the traditional end of summer? We’ve got 5 things you should plan to do while you’re in the Hot Springs area this Labor Day weekend!
- 27th Annual Hot Springs JazzFest 8/30-9/2: Thursday evening begins with Jazz Night at The Ohio Club at 7pm; Friday features the Arkansas Brass Quintet and the ATM (Anything That Moves) jazz combo at the Hot Springs Bathhouse Dinner Theater. Tickets for the show only are $40, dinner and show are $55. Saturday’s Jazz in the Streets is always a huge hit; and the festival ends on Sunday with a Jazz Mass at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church at 10:45 a.m.
- Hot Springs Blues Festival 9/1: A one-day only festival from 12pm – 10pm for $15. Featuring Arkansas performers Heavy Suga’ and the SweeTones, Soaker, Akeem Kemp, and headliner Jarekus Singleton. There will also be a craft beer garden on the festival grounds this year.
- Magic Springs Theme and Waterpark Concert Series 9/1-9/2: Spend the day at Arkansas’ only theme and water park, and catch a live concert that night. Headliners will be Jacob Sartorius on Saturday (tickets required) and Banda Carnaval on Sunday (general admission).
- Sara Evans with Thompson Square and Jerrod Niemann 8/31: Oaklawn’s Finish Line Theater will host a night of country music on Friday. Tickets go on sale 8/14/18 and always sell out fast!
- Rest and Relax at a Hot Springs, AR, lodging establishment: Spend time bird watching on our front porch, strolling through the woods, or just enjoying each other’s company at Tiffany’s Bed and Breakfast. You might also want to save time for a bath in Hot Springs National Park, or a visit to Garvan Woodland Gardens.
Whatever you decide to do in Hot Springs, we’re sure you won’t be disappointed! But Labor Day is less than one month away, so book online or call us at 501-865-6060 for reservations soon!