The 28th Annual Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival is scheduled for October 18-26, 2019. Why should you be here?
1. It’s the oldest non-fiction festival in North America. Movie Maker Magazine named it one of “50 Festivals Worth the Entry Fee,” showing feature length and short documentaries from around the world.
2. You’ll have an opportunity to interact with actors, directors, and producers. Film-lovers and filmmakers gather to screen over 100 films, as well as participate in forums, discussion groups, and memorable after parties. Kathleen Turner, Ed Asner, Barry Bostwick, and George Takei are just a few of the celebrities who have attended past festivals.
3. It is designated as an Academy-Award-qualifying festival in Documentary Short Subject. One of the films you screen may very well win an award on Oscars night!
4. There’s a Virtual Reality Lounge, offering an immersive 360-degree documentary experience!
5. It all happens in historic Hot Springs, Arkansas! All the screenings and parties are within easy walking distance. And you’ll want to be sure to save some time to visit Bathhouse Row in Hot Springs National Park, which is right across the street from the festival.
After spending the day viewing films, you can relax at Tiffany’s Bed and Breakfast. We’ll serve breakfast at Tiffany’s each morning of your stay, so you’re recharged and ready for another day of fun events! Make your reservations with us, and then purchase your festival passes for an unforgettable experience!